Fifth House is basically a house of Happiness. As told by my Guru in one of his interviews - in reality if you want to know what you should follow as career then you should always look at fifth house of horoscope and planets there because doing things related with those planets make you happy in life and like this you can follow a happy career. One more thing which was said by him is that if someone is confused what he should do in his life then he should ask himself "if failure is not one of the options, then what would you like to do in life"? I am 100% sure that all the time people will choose something related to fifth house as it brings happiness to us.
So, fifth house and happiness relates with these things -
1. Education (as we feel happy when we learn something new), this is education after primary education.
2. Sports (makes us happy surely). This house also includes gambling, betting and stock trading because these things were considered as sport in ancient times, best example - Mahabharat.
3. Movies, Arts and Theatres (surely brings happiness).
4. Children (be around children and you will be happy).
5. Creativity (do something creative or new in your work and it will give you immense pleasure).
6. Hobbies (with 3rd house, this house also holds the portfolio of Hobbies and doing something creative or pursuing your hobbies certainly brings happiness).
7. Along with these things, this is also a house of intellect. How intellectually a person behaves in society is seen from this house.
Karaka for fifth house is Jupiter.
Vishal S Saxena – Astrologer
Website - www.astrosaxena.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena