So finally, we arrived at the conclusion of our 1st chapter of Basics of Astrology. Twelfth House may be the last house of our horoscope but it is certainly not least. This house is somehow combination of Eighth & Ninth House. Let's see what all it keeps within itself.
1. This is basically a house known as House of Losses, but it is not monetary losses. Loss here means where you lose your energy. It also means the places where you go and feel lost. So, following are our places of loss.
2. Religious places, as we go there and we lose our will. We have to follow the rules and regulations of those places.
3. Foreign Lands, as we go into foreign lands and we don't know what to do? For every little thing, we need someone's guidance.
4. Hospital, as we lose our will there too and follow the guidance of medical staff.
5. Jails, on similar lines.
6. This is also a house of secrets. Now, there is difference between Secrets of 8th house and Secrets of 12th house. 8th house holds those secrets which universe has kept away from you. 12th house holds those secrets which you have kept away from universe.
7. As it is house of religious places, it also becomes the house of Spirituality.
One thing to always keep in mind with 12th house is that it basically remains the house of losses. So, whichever planet goes in 12th house, even exalted, is in the bucket of losses. Now, to gain out of any such planet, you need to put double effort in things related with that planet.
Karaka of 12th house is Saturn.
Vishal S Saxena – Astrologer
Website - www.astrosaxena.com
Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/astrovishalsaxena/
Twitter Page - https://twitter.com/astrovsaxena